It’s Saturday!!! We have made it through the week and can (hopefully) relax, settle in with a cup of coffee and read that book that has been sitting there staring at us over the week waiting to be picked up.
Today, I come with another tag!!! Thank you Derelza from librorum in sempiternum for The Versatile Blogger Award!
So, the rules are pretty simple:
- If you are nominated… you’re a winner! Congratulations!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Select 15 bloggers/blogs who you have recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them.
- List 7 things about yourself!
Let’s begin… what are 7 things that people would want to know about me?
- I’m a math nerd! In high school, all of the math courses I took I had A’s in. I took geometry honors, algebra 1 & 2 honors, advance math (trigonometry) honors, calculus honors, physics honors, and college algebra! I prefer algebra, calculus, and physics over geometry. I’m currently geometry online for college and ugh… I did not miss sin, cos, and tan.
- I like both tea and coffee. I normally drink coffee in the morning and early part of the afternoon depending on if I can stay up later that night. Since I live in the south, sweet tea is necessity! Sweet tea to me is like soft drinks to most people, and sometimes at night I’ll drink a hot tea with a little sugar. Don’t worry, I also drink a lot of water.
- I don’t watch a lot of tv; I would rather read a book and listen to music. However, I do watch some of the older shows that I grew up with like SpongeBob (yes, I still watch that), cooking shows, and Jeopardy because I’m a nerd like that.
- I prefer dogs over cats! Sorry cat people; I think the main reason is because I’ve never had an indoor cat. I currently have 2 dogs, and they have so much personality and are such a huge part of my family.
- Ok, back to living in the south. I don’t listen to a lot of country music which isn’t good because stores and restaurants love this stuff. Back in the 6th grade I went through my “country phase” and I think I over did it then because most of the newer music today makes me cringe. However, Hunter Hayes is one of my go-to artists. I listen to a few songs by Sam Hunt, Lady Antebellum, Josh Turner, and Scotty McCreery.
- I prefer physical books over ebooks. I’m not sure why because when Kindles became really popular, I read a lot of books on my Kindle, but about 5 years is when I switched to primary buy physical copies… also I now have a physical copy of about 90% of the books that I bought on my Kindle, but I got them on sale so don’t panic.
- Last fact… I am sarcastic. I’m not sure if anyone has picked up on this yet from any of my posts, but I can pop off the smart remarks like nobody’s business. In school I was always the quite kid, so people assumed that everything I would say would be something nice and pleasant, but Junior year in high school is when I started to “blossom” so to speak, and my sarcastic remarks would come out and people were like “OMG, I didn’t know Lauren was like this”. I never got in trouble from them because I knew when they were needed and when they weren’t called for.
I’m nominating: @bubblybooknerd, @meltinginpages, @ebsandherreads, @hjbookblog, @bookishrantings, @bookishLauren, @StephyBeeReads, @BeyongSecretPages, @thehufflepuffnerdette, @ReadingintheCorner, @storiestoliveby, @moonlightpages, @cutelilbookworm, @LifeofaSimpleReader, @MyWorldofBooks
Happy reading until next time,