- More Than Meets the Eyes by Tonya Preece
This month I only finished one book which I’m not too disappointed with that because I was busy with other things (mainly school). I was almost done with When Summer Ends on the 28th and could have finished, but I didn’t because I didn’t want to finish it because I was tired and could barely keep my eyes open. I was also half way through Match Me if You Can, but again, I didn’t want to speed read it just so I could add it to this list.
- A Curse so Dark & Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- Thief by C. L. Stone
- Liar by C. L. Stone
- Fake by C. L. Stone
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- Slayer by Kristen White
- Something Strange & Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
Which books did you finish in February? Did you get any new books? Let me know below!
Happy reading until next time,