Thank you, Jasmine, @ Life of a Simple Reader for tagging me!
- Name three books that you love that are set in another city (or strongly inspired by it if fantasy).
- Share three places in the world that you think would make an awesome setting for a book.
- Tag some people!
Three Places that I Love
- Hollywood Area – Did I Mention I Love You by Estelle Maskame – I just feel like Hollywood would be a great place to see so many different cultures and meet people with interesting backgrounds. Hollywood is appealing to me because this is one of the places where people are able to have a great adventure with the sightseeing, shopping, eating, and different tours. DIMILY gives you a little taste of this area with the Hollywood Sign, the shopping plazas, and the beach!
- New York – much like Hollywood, I love the hustle and bustle of these bigger cities! I actually went to New York City for my high school senior trip and fell in love with all of the things I got to do and see. The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee takes place in New York during the year 2118. Even though this story doesn’t go into a lot a detail about the city itself, this apartment build still has the same appeal as The Big Apple itself!
- The Night Court from the ACOTAR Series – If you haven’t read this series, I highly recommend that you do! I love how this city is so close and works together. Rhys has made this city into an enjoyable place with the help of his kingdom. This city is able to celebrate the good and help each other through the bad. The description of this city is so magical that I truly wish that I could visit it.
Three Places that would be Awesome Settings
- Italy – I would love to read about the architecture and the people who live there. Italy has this old world vibe to it that would make a great setting for a modern romance story.
- Australia – are there books that take place here? I don’t think I’ve read any. Australia seems like the place with never ending summer. It has beaches and different tourist places that I would love to see. It also has some amazing wildlife both in the sea and on land that would make a cool addition to any book.
- Greece – Like Italy, Greece has some amazing architecture there and then there are the different gods and goddesses. There is so much history and life there that would make a great setting for any type of story. I would love to see the elements of Greek Mythology make a come back in stories.
Did you enjoy reading about the places that I love and would love to see in a book? That’s great because I’m tagging you to do a little digging and figure out the places you love! If you complete this, make sure to tag me so I can read it!
Happy reading until next time,