Hi everyone! I can’t believe that March is already over with. I have only a couple more weeks until I have Spring Break, so I hoping to be able to get some reading done! In March I read 5 books and released a total of 4 reviews!
Are you on a book buying ban? Because at the beginning of the year I told myself that I would limit the number of books I would buy, so I wasn’t on a total ban. But this month I ended up buying 16 books. 2 books are pre-orders and the other 2 haven’t came yet…
Also, I’m doing a Q&A to celebrate my 3 month blogiversary! To ask me some questions simply click here!
Top (Left to Right):
- Match Me If You Can (review to some)
- The Violet Theory (4.25 Stars)
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
- A Darkness of Strange & Lovely by Susan Dennard
- Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales
- The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody
- Losing the Fields by Abbi Glines
- The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
- The After Life of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
- Love & Other Train Wrecks by Leah Konen
- As She Fades by Abbi Glines
Not Photoed: Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (Yes, I’ve already read it and own the 1st edition hardcover, but Book Outlet had it for $1.69 and I couldn’t pass it up 😂)
Have you read any of these books? What are your thoughts on them? Let me know below!
Happy reading until next time,