Thank you Kristen at beyondsecretpages for thinking of me! This is the perfect thing for me to work on for a few minutes to take my mind off of school!
On a side note: April Wrap-Up and Haul will be up within the next few days.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What is your favorite book of the year so far?
It would probably have to be A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
What are your favorite tropes?
I love friends to lovers, discovering the hidden world/ powers, and dating outside of social groups (you know where the nerdy girl dates the jock or class president).
Books, movies, or television, and why?
Books. I’d much rather spend my time reading because when I sit down to watch something, I’m always interrupted in some way. I can also put my headphones in while I read and pretend I didn’t hear someone say my name *hahaha*.
What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Lay in the pool and read although I’m always afraid that I’m going to drop my book in the water.
Sweet tea. I live in the south… what else would y’all expect?
Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I have a sister who’s only a couple of years younger than me.
What do you want to see more of in books?
I need more books that are set in college. YA is such a broad spectrum with so many age ranges reading it, so why not have more books that focus on college?
Favorite television show?
Sponge Bob… don’t judge *haha*
What sports have you done or are doing?
None! I was the student that focused solely on school. I’m so uncoordinated that I wouldn’t make any of the teams other than bowling.
Favorite class in school?
I loved art history! The teacher I had was amazing and made it so interesting. I also like genetics, physics, and calculus.
If you could travel to any fictional world, what would it be?
I’d like to visit the world from the Selection because a) I could finally meet Maxon and b) eat strawberry tarts!!!
- What is your most anticipated 2019 release?
- What is your favorite reading weather?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is the 17th book on your bookshelf (or e-reader)?
- Do you use a bookmark or dog ear your pages?
- What is something that people do to books that make you cringe?
- What is a book that you love that is underhyped?
- What is a food from a book that you would love to try?
- What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
- Do you reread books?
- What activity/hobby (other than reading) do you enjoy?
Daria @Bookaholic’s Therapy, Noura @theperksofbeingnoura, KayCKay @KayCKay Book Review, Keeana @mindofaravenousreader, Nicole @amyriadofbooks, thecaffeinatedreader, Dany @ ambivertwords, and YOU!!! If you’re reading this and have made it this far down the post then you deserve to be nominated! If you complete this, make sure to tag me so I can read your answers!
Happy reading until next time,