Can you believe I read 12 books in the month of May? Nope, neither can I. One of the biggest things that helped me read so many books was the semester ending during the first week of May. This month I also did a good bit of blogging done, but don’t get to used to this because my summer class that I have to go and listen to lectures starts soon. I’d say that the average ratings of the books are about a 4-4.25; there were some really great books while others were *cough, cough* basic. I’m also going to give up on my mini-book buying ban because it seems like every single month I end up buying 10+ books from Book Outlet and there’s no point in me calling this a mini-book ban when I’m buying more books then I did last year *deep sigh*.
I think I’m going to start doing WWWs again, but I think it’ll only be on the 2nd or 3rd Wednesday of the month because I found that the last time I was doing it weekly and there wan’t much change in my reading. I keep my Goodreads up to date for the must part, but the are a couple of books that are in my currently reading that I haven’t gotten to yet. If you want to be Goodreads friends you can click here to add me!
AND, I’m try to put together a bookshelf tour/ reorganization post series, so be on the look out for that!
- One? by Jennifer Cahill
- Thief by C. L. Stone (RTC)
- Finding My Pack by Lane Whitt
- Power of Five by Alex Lidell
- A Half Made Whole by K. Leah
- Keeping My Pack by Lane Whitt
- Mistake of Magic by Alex Lidell
- Leaves of Fall by Patricia Lynne
- The Brightest Stars by Anna Todd (RTC)
- Finding Somewhere to Belong
- A Shifting of Stars by Kathy Kimbray
- Bound Spirit by H. A. Wills (RTC)
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
- Contradictions by Tiffany King
- Come Back to Me by Mila Gray
- The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder
- You Were Mine by Abbi Glines
- Nemesis & Ally by Anna Banks
- All the Feels by Danika Stone
- First Kiss (and Tell) edited by Cylin Busby
- Bound Spirit by H. A. Wills
- The Geography of Lost Things by Jessica Brody
- The Dark Intercept by Julia Keller
- Love Me, Love Me Not by S. M. Koz
- Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo
- The Impossibility of Us by Katy Upperman
- American Panda by Gloria Chao
- You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn
Other Blog Posts:
- Tags: Sunshine Blogger Award, A to Z TBR Book Tag, The Emoji Challenge, Bookish A to Z, Books I’ll Probably Never Read
- Cover Reveal: A Shifting of Stars, Sick Kids in Love
- Other Reviews: Hitched: The One eARC, Match Me If You Can
- Unboxings: Defy Me Hangover Kit (Fae Crate), OwlCrate, LitJoy, Fae Crate
- Weekly Releases: 7, 14, 21, 28
- Other: Recommendations #1 (Summer Books & Music), Match Me If You Can Song Explanations, Book Subscription Boxes Recs.
How many books did you read in May? What book was your favorite? Let me know below!
Happy reading until next time,