Hi everyone, it has been quite some time since the first bookcase reorg. tour *hides under my blacket*. Did I expect for almost three months before I posted this one? Nope. My lack of any concrete posting schedule (and college) can be thanked for that one.
I don’t know about y’all but this week has felt like it was never going to end. On Monday I had a test, and then, I had to go back to school for pharmacology orientation. I was also practicing taking vital signs because I had to validations on Tuesday; I did pretty well except I went to take the apical pulse for 30 seconds instead of a full minute, but luckily I still had time left and was able to retake it. And, while the guy was taking my pulse for his validation, my pulse was 52 at my wrist and 99 at my apical pulse, so the poor guy had to take both pulses again! The first time it was low because I was chilling and doing well, then by the time he got to the apical pulse, I was starting to get nervous because I was about to do my check offs thus the huge increase in my pulse.
Then today, we went over how to do a full head to toe assessment on people and good heavens, there are so many different components, and that guy and me have to go in for check offs on Tuesday for the head to toe assessment. Y’all, I’m telling you that poor guy is going to be sick of me by the end of this semester 😂!
And speaking of that guy, do you know how embarrassing it is to start fangirling about books and 5SOS? Let me tell you… very. But that’s me, always talking about books 🤷🏻♀️.
Today I’m going to be showing y’all my middle bookcase. This bookcase how some overflow from the first one with some of my favorite books in the top part with some of the ‘I read them because they were there or popular at the time’ read (if you know what I mean). Also on the very bottom shelf, there are books stacked in front of one another to maximize space because a) they are in the same series or b) i could care less where they are as long as I can fit more books on there because these books weren’t my cup of tea.
Anyway here’s a reminder as to what they all looked like before I started:
Closer Look at the Madness:
There is honestly so much going on here with all of my bookish things laying around! I mean hey, look at my dead calculator just chilling at the very bottom and my old contacts that aren’t the right prescription sitting in my HP mug with my bookmarks and lets not forget my folded up wall tapestry sitting on a stack of books!
After with Bookish Items:
The order of the books below follows the photos of the books after I reorganized it where there aren’t any other items on the shelves.
- Love Songs and Other Lies by Jessica Pennington
- My Life Next Door and The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
- Pushing the Limits, Dare You To, Take Me On, and Say You’ll Remember by Katie McGarry
- Meet Cute, The Problem with Forever, If There’s No Tomorrow, White Hot Kiss, and Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Violet Theory by Elodie Iver
- Love Song by Sophia Bennett
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
- The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Becoming Alpha and Avoiding Alpha by Aileen Erin
- Wolf Bound by Holly Hook
- The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano
- Everless by Sara Holland
- Perfect Chemistry, Rules of Attraction, Chain Reaction, and Better the Perfect by Simone Elkeles
- Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door, Isla and the Happily Ever After, My True Love Gave to Me, and Summer Days and Summer Nights by Stephanie Perkins
- How to Breathe Underwater by Vicky Skinner
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
- The Bad Boy’s Girl and The Bad Boys’s Heart by Blair Holden
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, P.S. I Still Love You and Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Until Friday Night, Under the Lights, and After the Game by Abbi Glines
- The Darkest Minds, Never Fades, In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
- The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones
- Damsel by Elana Arnold
- That Summer, Lock & Key, Someone like You, Saint Anything, Keeping the Moon, This Lullaby, Just Listen, What Happened to Goodbye, Once and For All, The Moon and More, and Along for the Ride by Sarah Desseb
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour and Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- A Work in Progress by Conor Franta
- The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts
- Dare to Fall by Estelle Maskame
- The Siren by Kiera Cass
- Ever the Hunter by Erin Summerill
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- The Prince, The Eagle, The Society and The Valiant by Jillian Dodd
- Half-Blood, Pure, Deity, Apollyon, and Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Catching Jordan, Stealing Parker, Things I Can’t Forget, Racing Savannah, Breath Annie Breath, Jesse’s Girl, Defending Taylor, and Coming Up for Air by Miranda Kenneally
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Evolution of Mara Dyer, The Retribution of Mara Dyer, and The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin
- Lies Beneath and Deep Bound by Anne Greenwood Brown
- Gossip Girl and You Know You Love Me by Cecily Von Ziegesar
- This Is What Happy Looks Like, The Geography of You and Me, Hello Goodbye and Everything In Between, and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Sam’s Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson
- Out of Left Field by Kris Hui-Lee
- Evermore by Alyson Noel
- After and The Brightest Star by Anna Todd
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- The Vampire Diaries Books 1-10 by L. J. Smith
- Fallen, Torment, Passion, Rapture, and Unforgiven by Lauren Kate
- The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- Red Queen and Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Divergent, Insurgent, and Allegiant by Veronica Roth
I’m praying that the last part of this tour won’t take 3 months to post 😂.
How has your week been going? Let me know below!
Happy reading until next time,