Hi everyone! I was hoping to get this up the other day when I posted my Fae Crate unboxing for August but I had to study!
Anyway, I have a bunch of bookish stuff that has come in the mail over the past couple of weeks and decided to post this in one post instead of a handful of smaller posts! Today I’m going to be showing y’all some candles I bought from fictionalwicks, bookmarks from pastel rain creations, and some enamel pins I found on Wish!!!
Y’all I bought these candles the end of last week and they literally came in the mail the beginning of this week! I was so excited because this is the first time I bought bookish candles; all of my candles have come from book boxes. I had a unboxing on my Instagram stories but you know how they only stay up for 24 hours.
- Top – The Forbidden Forest that smells of oak moss and amber, leather, antique sandlewood
- Middle – The Welcoming Feast that smells of Apple Pie and leather
- Bottom – Butterbeer with Hagrid that smells of butterscotch, dulce de Lethe, and caramel
These candles are inspired by Harry Potter with a great hint of fall! All of these candles smell amazing, and they are almost to pretty to burn with the glitter on top! If you are interested in buying some of these candles, you can use my code ‘Lauren10’ to save 10% on your order!
I feel like I always over buy (if that’s a thing when it comes to books and bookish items 🤷🏻♀️) when I buy from Bianca. But all of her things are cute and well made, so I don’t mind! With some of these collages, I have the front and back of the bookmarks because they were different.
- Business Card
- Front & Back of the Mannequin Bookmark
- Tea Bag Bookmark
- A Cute Paperclip Bookmark with a Charm
- Front & Back of the Coffee Cup
- Yes, I really bought a couple of the ACOTAR inspired bookmarks because I’m a sucker for anything that deals with Rhys. The back of the purple one and the silver one both have The Night Court quote while the gold one has the other quote!
- Fall inspired Burnt Orange Leaves
- Bookmark Pack with Cute Sayings
- Black Mannequin
- Pink Glasses
- A Print Card that translates to ‘Joy of Life’
I saw a video on youtube of a booktuber doing a bookish unboxing of the things she had bought on Wish, and I thought it would be cool to see what they had to offer. Needless to say, about an hour later, I had found some stuff. I was kind of hesitant because some of the venders sound a little sketchy, and I wasn’t sure when the things would arrive because there’s such a large time frame for the arrival of the items. I have received all my things except for one pin!
- Top Left: A stack of books and a cup of tea that says ‘Happiness is a cup of tea and a good book’.
- Top Right: Another stack of books with some flowers that says ‘Just one more chapter’
- Bottom Left: A book that says ‘Book worm’
- Middle Right: A hedgehog reading a book and says ‘ Just one more page.’
- Bottom Right: A set of 5SOS bracelets with their design from back in the day when they had first started out.
Over all, I’m impress with all of the stuff I bought from Wish. There are some little air bubbles in the paint but for $1.50 pin and $1 shipping, I’m not complaining, and I’m so thrilled to have some 5SOS bracelets from their earlier days!!!
What are some of your favorite smaller businesses to buy bookish things from? Let me know below!
Happy reading until next time,