Hi everyone! I can’t believe that October is basically over! Did I buy more books even though I don’t have time to read them all? Yep! Do I regret it? Nope.
In October, I feel like I had a pretty good reading month considering how I didn’t have much time to dedicate towards reading! I’ve been so busy with school that I’ve barely had time to do anything for myself!
In this post I’m going to do my Book Outlet Haul, another book haul of a couple of books, a redbubble haul, and my October Wrap-Up. Plus a story from last week that I’ve been meaning to tell but haven’t been able to put in a post!
- Syrian Brides by Anna Halabi
- A Pack of Blood and Lies by Olivia Wildenstein
- The QB Bad Boy and Me by Tay Marley
- Elizabeth and the Clan of Dragons by Ava Mason (audiobook)
- Just for Now by Abbi Glines
- A Totally Awkward Love Story by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison
- Seven Deadly Sins (Lust & Envy) by Robin Wasserman
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia (yes, apparently I had bought another copy thinking I didn’t have it)
- Unclaimed Baggage by Jen Doll
- More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
- Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott, Mikki Daughtry, and Tobias Iaconis
- Spectacle by Jodie Lynn Zdrok
- Give the Dark My Love by Beth Revis
- The Deceivers by Kristen Simmons
Other Books Hauled:
- The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Truly, Madly, Royally by Debbie Rigaud
- One? by Jennifer L. Cahill
- Cupid’s Match by Lauren Palphreyman
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
So this was my first redbubble order, and I may have gone *a little* overboard because I was buying stickers for my iPad case. I was looking for stickers that related to books and music. Overall I was pretty satisfied with my order, however I couldn’t find the 5SOS tallies and some of my order came later than expected.
- A miniature schnauzer with a hedgehog
- Girls Talk Boys (5SOS – Girls Talk Boys)
- Ignite my love, ignite (Shatter Me)
- Words have the power to change us (The Infernal Devices)
- Little bit of California with a little bit of London Sky (5SOS – Fly Away)
- The Selection Crown
- Roadtrip Logo
- Nigh Court (ACOTAR)
- Same 5SOS sticker from earlier (ignore the mistake)
- Miniature Schnauzer
- To the people who look at the stars and wish. To the stars who listen and the dreams that are answered (ACOTAR)
- Book Nerd
- Carry on, let the good times roll (5SOS – Carry On)
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- This is a pen. (Percy Jackson)
Story from Last Week:
*Keep in mind that I had wrote this part last Sunday*
So, for the past week my teenage sister has been planning a get together of her and about 4 of her friends to carve pumpkins, and my mom was like oh we might as well cook something since it wont be to long since they left school and will probably be hungry. Then, everyone was talking to me saying that I should invite my friends from nursing school aka that guy (I feel like I should give him a pseudonym for blogging purposes) and another friend. And I was like really?! Skip ahead to this past Friday, I went to the practice lab to work on wound care (and try to help that guy with catheter but that’s a whole story for another day) and left to go home. When I got home, I saw my Fae Crate on the front porch, but I knew that I wouldn’t have time to post my unboxing, but I was able to open it before I had to go grocery shopping. Y’all we ended up going to two stores because we had ordered some stuff to pick up from Walmart then before that we went to another store to get produce, meat, and a couple of other cold things. Then, I actually had to run into Walmart to buy my sister a flipping pumpkin because she didn’t do it earlier in the week.
I’m getting slightly off topic, but I got home about 3:30 ish and was cooking until her friends came around 5ish. Well we also invited my cousin to come after she got off of work because well another adult is always better when you have 5 teenagers carving pumpkins. This is where I’m spilling the tea. So, around the time that my sister’s friends started to arrive I was texting that guy keeping him informed, and I had some how invited him over (not going into that story). But a) my parents have only met a handful of my friends b) I’ve only ever invited less that 5 friends over to my house c) this was the first guy that I invited to come over, so needed to say that I was slightly panicking. Well he come over, and he did really good with the fam. Everyone talked to him (except for the sister’s friends because maybe they thought they were to cool to talk to the 20 year olds but whatevs) and my parents were even telling him some embarrassing stories of my cousin putting her 2 cents in. It was a lot less awkward then I had imagined because I thought that my cousin might have been the one spill the tea about me. He ended up staying later than everyone else because the parents were talking to him about school and stuff. All I can say is that I really didn’t think I’d have the gut to invite him over.
A Few Post from This Month That I Enjoyed Writing!
- The Sunshine Blogger Part 2 & 3
- The Geography of Lost Things Review w/ Playlist
- The Awesome Blogger Award
- Mega Autumn Book Tag
- Will I Watch the Book to Screen Adaption?
- My Book Blogging Fears and Struggles
Happy reading until next time,