Hi everyone! A while back Mari from Musings of a Book Girl nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award! This is the first time that I’ve been nominated for this particular award, so I’m super honored to be thought of for this!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Also, a huge thanks to Okoto from Okoto Enigma’s Blog for creating this award to bring light to wonderful bloggers!
Three Facts About Me:
- I love 5 Seconds of Summer. I mean it’s probably not a surprise at this point, but I’ve been a fan of them for a long time and have grown up with them while they discovered who they are. From the very beginning, their story captivated me because they were 4 guys who went under the radar to a band changing people lives while living their dream performing sold out tours worldwide.
- I wear summer colors all year around. I’ve never really been one to wear certain colors during a particular season, but I love to wear bright colors all year because it buts me in a better mood than wear dull colors in the winter.
- I prefer contacts over glasses, which is crazy because as a child I prayed that I could wear glasses. I find it easier to go about my day with contact lens instead of having to deal with my glasses fogging up or fall down my nose.
What is your favorite book to movie/series adaptation?
I’m going to have to say To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. I read this book back during freshman year of high school about 5 years ago, so I couldn’t really tell you to what extent I like the book (although I did enjoy it), but seeing it on Netflix was a lot better than reading the book. Maybe it was because I finally got to see an Asian MC in a book adaption on screen or the chemistry of Lana and Noah.
Do you collect multiple editions of the same books? If so, tell us about some of them!
Kind of. Ok, fine – I do. I have several copies of books because I have a handful of book boxes, but I’m not complaining because most of them are signed with exclusive covers, sprayed edges, or have extra content. Some of those books include Sorcery of Thorns, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers, Wicked Saints, and a couple of others. Then, I have multiple copies of a handful of Jennifer L. Armentrout, Cassandra Clare, and Rick Riordan books.
Houseplants – do you love them or do you manage to kill any plant you touch?
I LOVE houseplants (and plants in general). I’m honestly one of the few people in my family that has a green thumb, so when someone needs to grow something they ask me. I have a plant in my bedroom named Victor (not tell you which book he’s from), and I’ve added a couple of other plants to make him look fuller.
Are there any non-bookish related items you collect?
Movie ticket stubs, t-shirts from places I’ve traveled to, and shoes!
What is your favorite holiday, and do you have any traditions?
My favorite holiday is Christmas! We the house, bake cookies, and spend time with family that comes in from different places!
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is the biggest thing that you’ve done this year?
- Did you complete your Goodreads (or personal) challenge?
- What is your favorite book to gift to somebody?
- What is your favorite drink for the holidays?
- Witty and Sarcastic Bookclub
- Chelsie @ My Reading Escape
- Megabunny Reads
- Dany @ Ambivert Words
- Paige @ Just One More Pa(i)ge
- Autumn @ Chapter Malliumpkin
- Maddy @ Miss Maddy Chats
- Lana @ Biblio Medico
- Mina @ Stacked
- Kristen @ The Brunette Book Worm Blog
Happy reading until next time,