Hi everyone! I hope y’all are doing well and were able to survive this Monday! I had my first med surg test and well… I took it. Let’s just leave it at that for now! I’ve been working on this post now 3 or 4 days and I think I’m almost ready to publish it!
I was tagged by the lovely Daria @ Bookaholic’s Therapy a couple of weeks ago! Daria is an amazing blogger who’s honest about the books she reads and some of the stuff in the bookish community!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Do you have any weird reading habits?
I don’t think I do… I read the ending of a book before I finish it every now and then but it’s not something that I always do.
Did you ever dream of becoming a writer?
I’ll be honest, I don’t have any plans to become a writer in the sense of an author in the near future. But, I think it would be fun to try and write something for myself/blog.
What’s a place you really want to visit?
New York City! I’ve been there with my senior class and had a lot of fun, but I’d love to go back and explore at my own place visiting bookstore, restaurants, museums, stores, and watching plays (but mostly the bookstores)!
What’s your rainy day song/playlist?
Well you see… there’s about 800 songs on my playlist that I listen to on shuffle so it’s normally what I play, but I’ll list some songs/artists that I’d skip to find!
- Circles by Post Malone
- Lover by Taylor Swift ft. Shawn Mendes
- Summer on You by PRETTYMUCH
- Worry by The Vamps
- What Makes You Beautiful by 1D
- Why Don’t We Just Dance by Josh Turner
Do you use something special/unordinary as a bookmark?
Unordinary – receipts, pencils, headphone cord, tissues (clean of course), and those paper bracelets that you get at events.
What’s something that you loved in your childhood that you don’t like anymore?
why does this sound like a meme?
Mmmm… I’m not sure but watch as soon as I post this something will come to mind.
What’s a new genre that you recently got really into?
Reverse harem. Gasp. So scandalous, I know. Basically the whole point is that the MC has multiple love interests at the same time and peruses the relationships. Y’all I try to stick to the YA (maybe NA if I’m feeling daring) because this can get hot and heavy if you know what I mean.
What book made you feel hungry?
Immediate answer would be The Selection but also Kissing Max Holden, To All the Boys, and cookbooks because hello, the photos!
What’s, in your opinion, the perfect weather for reading?
I like it when it’s warm and sunny enough to go outside in shorts, flip flops, and a tank top with out having to have an umbrella for shade.
What’s a book that played with your mind/ messed you up (in a good way)?
As She Fades by Abbi Glines! This book, no joke had me crying the entire second half. Do you know how hard it is to read where you can barely see from tears and having to stop and blow your nose every 5 seconds?
Do you like scented candles? If yes, what scent?
Yes! I love apple scents, sugary stuff, light floral things, and seasonal notes!
Facts About Me:
- I used to be left handed when I first started school, but now I’m right handed
- I graduated high school 2nd in my grade (out of about 80 something kids)
- My hands and feet are always cold
- I watch cooking shows all the time
- I still listen to Closer by The Chainsmokers on repeat
- I’m a procrastinator
- I have a dog who’s always following me around
- My bedroom is basically a small library at this point
- I’ve been wearing the same size clothing since the 6th grade
- I can play the piano
- I have really bad FOMO (fear of missing out)
- Which author(s) continue to surprise you with their work?
- What is a book that you know like the back of your hand?
- What bookish world captivated you to the point you wish you could live there?
- What is something that always brighten day?
- What is go to drink at a coffee shop?
- Do you buy books for looks alone?
- Are you a mood reader or do you plan out a monthly TBR?
- What are your top 3 upcoming releases?
- Are you up to date with the Shadowhunter world?
- What book do you own the most copies of?
- What is your favorite bookish item to collect?
- Andrew @ On My Bookshelf
- Zenobia @ That Zen Blog
- Madison @ Blue Desk Press
- Elara @ Spellbookworm
- Kat @ KB Book Reviews
- Yvonne @ The Coycaterpillar Reads
- Emmy @ What’s Emmy Reading
- DeAnne @ The Wandering Wordsmith
- Jessy @ Jessy the Cactus
- Alice @ Love for Words
- You! I’m leaving an open invitation to all bloggers! If you complete this tag/award make sure to tag me in it so I can read your answers!
Happy reading until next time,