Hi everyone! It’s time for a rather over book haul and wrap-up! I had planned on doing the September one in October and one thing led to another causing me to post both of them together… in the middle of November.
From about mid September to now, life has been such a rollercoaster with what feels like more downs than ups, and honestly, I haven’t felt like posting anything here or on Instagram. All of my hobbies and things I do for fun felt like such a negative stressor in my life.
I’m starting to feel a little better mentally but still busy studying!
One of the highlights of the past couple of months is that I moved into a garage that was remodeled into a room way before my parents bought the house, but I moved down there and was able to build bookshelves into the wall! I underestimated the amount of books that I had because I have five 12 feet shelves, and they only hold about 80-85% of my books!
I’m still trying to figure out if I’m going to add another 4 feet of shelves on the end to try to hold more books!
I also haven’t organized my bookshelf like I wanted, so that was one reason why I hadn’t really talked about it!
- Calypso’s Heart by M.C. Solaris
- Love Blooms by Mia Harlan
- To Wear a Fae Crown by Tessa Odette
- Tin by Candace Robinson and Amber R. Duell
- Winter’s Guardian by G. Bailey
- Dragon’s Mate by Eva Chase
- Magnolia: Don’t Trip the Bride by Melissa Adams
- Awaken by B.L. Callaghan
I want to say that I got most of these books during October because I feel like I was doing good with not buying books in September but I kind of had a “moment of weakness” and bought a lot of books. I also received some books that I’ll mention in the later part!
- The Brightest Night (Book 3 of The Origin Series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Together, Apart Anthology
- Between Elves and a Hard Place by Yve Vale
- Ravens and Defenders (Books 1 and 2 in the Sons of Olympus Series) by Helen J. Perry
- Her Betrothal by Alice Wilde
- Angel in the Devil’s Arms by Julie Anne Long
- Royal Bridesmaids Anthology by Stephanie Laurens, Gaelen Foley, and Loretta Chase
- Bad for You by J. Daniels
- Price of Duty by Todd Strasser
- The Spice King by Elizabeth Camden
- The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson
- Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters by Emily Roberson
- Echoes Between Us by Katie McGarry
- The Protector and Gentleman Sinner by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz
So as we can see, I bought some adult romance books *gasp*. I know it is a shocker coming from someone who reads primarily YA books, but is it really shocking considering that I read reverse harem books (which I’ll probably make another RH rec post soon because a lot of people have been looking at it recently)?
Books I Received:
- A Curse of Roses [ARC] by Diana Pinguicha
- Charming as a Verb by Ben Philippe
- Early Departures by Justin A. Reynolds
- November Releases [Full Month]
- September 2020 Unboxings
- October 2020 Unboxings
- Books I’ve Bought because of the Book Community
- The Lost Book of the White Unboxing
- My Favorite Book Quotes
- Book Scenes that Made Me Cry
Well, hopefully that the last part of November and December treats everyone well because we all know that it is needed!
Happy reading until next time,