First off, if you’re considering me for an interview, thank you!
Last year, I branched out and did an author interview and had so much fun being able to “have a conversation” with that person that I decided to give it a go and try to make it a regular thing on my blog!
If you’d like to see an example of my interview, click here!
Interviews can run away where from 10+ questions so please specify in the email a general number that you would be willing to answer along with the type of question such as writing, general info (similar to what you’d have in an author bio), life (such as hobbies, pets, etc.), and so on! Also let me know if there’s any topics that you would prefer not to answer.
This will help me decide if the interview is doable with my schedule.
Please keep in mind that the purpose in my interviews is so that my readers are able to get to know you as an author or blogger!
- Please send an estimated date as to when you’d like for the interview to go up; Tuesday’s in general is not a good day for the blog as I have preexisting scheduled posts.
- I will be willing to post an interview on a Tuesday *IF* you have a book coming out that day (must let me know a head of time and contact me two weeks prior).
- I will share interviews on my Twitter and FB page in addition to my blog. Instagram posts are not guaranteed.
- I also cannot guarantee that the interview will be the top post of the day, please specify if you’d like it to be the top post, and I’ll try to make it happen.
- I reserved the right not to respond to emails or post interviews.
Bloggers, I know that the info above is written more so for authors, but I would love to feature you in the same way as the author with an interview! Please send me an email if your interested! I haven’t done a formal blogger interview yet, but I think it would be a great to support each other in this community!
If you’re interested, please email me at laurenbodiford123 [at] yahoo [dot] com.