Hi everyone! Another month with a late book haul and wrap-up from the month prior. At this point, I’m really struggling to remember what happened in February because last month and up to this point in March has been crazy because of school and the amount of books that I some how signed up to review.
Currently I’ve finished 14 out of the 50 books that I set my goodreads goal of the year (and 4 books a head of schedule as of today). Apparently, I finished 6 books (which I thought I had read less) because reading wise everything is a blur at this point.
- Neve by Helen Scott
- Kari by Elena Gray
- Woodsman Resisting His Mate by Christa Wick
- Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce
- Eirwen by Jewels Arthur
- Glimpsed by G. F. Miller
I’m pretty sure that these are the only books in February. I know that I preordered some March releases in February but will add those in this upcoming book haul post.
- My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
- Sam & Ilsa’s Last Hurrah by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- Feb. 2021 OC, BookNookSleeves, and Covet Preorder Unboxing
- Court Cover Reveal
- The Court of Secrets Cover Reveal
- May 2021 Releases
- My Thoughts about ACOSF before It Comes Out
- Jan FL Unboxing
Happy reading until next time,