If you made me tell you what happened in July, I wouldn’t be able to tell you much because July is such a blur. From the beginning of July until about the middle of the month, I was working at the hospital doing my preceptor rotation for my last nursing class. Then, I was studying for finals and having to attend an online prep course to take my licensing exam.
And, at the end of June, my rooster had passed away, and I was mourning the loss of him because he was one of the roosters someone could ask for. I had incubated some eggs that I had in the house and was watching those grow. I’m planning on making a post about this, but I ended up hatching 8 babies!
I feel like considering everything that was going on in July, I did pretty good with reading. However, none of these books really captivated me.
I’m planning on reviewing Learn My Lesson and The Cardinal Bird, but I really don’t think I had any 4 or 5 star books.
- Claimed by Her Alpha by J.E. Cluney
- The Dragon of New Orleans by Genevieve Jack
- Learn My Lesson by Katee Robert
- The Cardinal Bird by Mia Smantz
- The Kiss by M. Robinson
I came across this one video on booktok with some spicy book recommendations, and I had screenshots from some other videos, so I decided to treat myself for passing finals and bought some books!
- Founded on Goodbye by Kat Singleton
- Twisted Love by Ana Huang
- Cyanide by Ella Fields
- Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas
- Cleaning up after taking a bookstagram photo
- Book boyfriends
- Worse booktok confession
- Book crushes
- Books I have no intentions on reading
- 3 obsessions pt 2
- Kingdom of the Wicked
- Red, white, and blue stack
- Love is Never Lost Tour
- Mid-Year Check In Book Tag
- Book inspired blankets
Happy reading until next time,