Hi everyone! It’s the last day of January and well the month felt like it would never end.
This was my first full month off of orientation at work, and the floor I’m working on has turned into a Covid floor, so things have been crazy. Plus I started my BSN program and now going to school and working full time which has been crazy trying to juggle everything.
So, needless to say, I haven’t had any time to read prior to starting school, but I did some retail therapy in the form of book buying 😅.
- The Wolf I Want for Christmas by Abigail Owens
- Truth or Tequila by Donna Schwartze
- Grumpy Wolf by Layla Silver
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Mayer
- Twisted Games by Ana Huang
- Donut Fall in Love by Jackie Lau
- The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas
- Ice Plant Barbarians and Barbarian Alien by Ruby Dixon
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- Flock by Kate Stewart
Happy reading until next time,