Hi everyone!!! I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award a couple of weeks ago by Blair at Feed the Crime! Thank you so much Blair for nominating me! It’s such an honor to be thought of for having a neat blog!
I survived my first week in nursing school *queue confetti*. Today in class we had to interview one of our classmates and create a patient care plan for them. And of course I was partnered with one of the few guys in my class. It seems that we had a pretty good conversation (about two hours – the length of the class), and he has that boyband hair thing going on!!! So props to me for actually talking to someone that’s a guy and not making a total fool of myself!
So what does the Real Neat Blog Award nomination mean? Well there’s some rules which are:
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
If you could read just one genre for the next year what would you pick?
Contemporary because with fantasy and sci-fi books there is so much going into world and character building and I don’t have the time to fully appreciate it.
Other than books what do you enjoy?
I love to garden (both flowers and fruit/vegetables), paint, listen to music, waking up on cold mornings and being able to lay under my blankets, getting mail, watching tv, and cooking/eating.
If you were a book, which would it be?
Mmmm. Something fun and lighthearted…
Have you ever DNF’d a book? If so which one?
I’m not one for DNFing books, but I have done it before. It’s Beautiful Chaos. I got have way through it, but I got couldn’t.
How many physical books that you own are you still yet to read?
The last time I updated my spread sheet, it was 200, but since then I’ve bought a lot of books. So, I’d say roughly 250.
What would your perfect career/job be?
Honestly, I have no idea. At the moment I would love to be a full time reviewer, but I’m only 19 and have so much time to explore different jobs.
If there was one piece of advice that you could give to a new blogger, what would it be?
I’d say that at the end of the day, you have to make content that you would want to read. It’s great to get advise from readers to see what type of stuff they are interested in, but if you don’t have the heart to write that kind of stuff, you work will reflect it.
- What is the last book that made you cry?
- What is your least favorite type of post to write?
- Is there a trope that you can’t stand to read about?
- Who is your book bae?
- Do you have a treasured book (limited edition, signed/personalized, etc.)?
- What motivates you to keep blogging?
- What is your go to song that gives you Friday vibes?
- Xandra @ Starry Sky Books
- Emma @ A Few Chapters ‘Til Love
- Joleen @ Starlight Booktales
- Toya @ The Reading Chemist
- Mari @ Musings of a (Book) Girl
- Eline @ Lovely Audiobooks
- Daria @ Bookaholic’s Therapy
- Tiffany @ My Bookish Fantasy
Happy reading until next time,