I saw this recently on theeuphoriczat’s blog and thought I would give it a go!
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I read about 3 books at a time, so I have a good selection of books incase one goes through one of those slow moments where literally nothing is happening and I’m reading about 5 pages of how the weather is so hot and the dust was hitting the MC’s face.
2. How do you decide when to switch between multiple reads?
I normally switch whenever the plot slows down and my attention keeps catching something other than the book. However, when all of the books hit that slow place, I have to push forward.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks partially through a book?
Typically, no if I’m using an actual bookmark, but sometimes I use post-it notes and the sticky part wears off so I have to get a new one.
4. Where do you keep the books you are currently reading?
By my bed. There is currently 3 books that I’m reading and a handful of books that I want to start soon.
5. What time of day do you read the most?
It depends on the day. During the weekends, it’s in the morning when everyone is still asleep. In the week, it’s whenever I can find time.
6. How long do you typically read in one session?
It depends on the story. Sometimes I can read for hours while others it’s about 30 minutes. On average, let’s just say an hour.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jackets off?
Nope, I keep my dust jackets on. My little sister takes them off and leaves them where ever (often for them to get crushed).
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
Sitting up. It’s hard to read and lay flat on my back because I have a bad habit of dropping the book on my face. Have you ever had a 500+ page book fall on your face? No? Well let me tell you, it doesn’t feel good.
9. Do you take your current read with you everywhere you go?
Yes, even when I go to school, I take my book with me to read in my car before I go in for class.
10. How often do you update your goodreads reading progress?
I try to update my progress after each reading session. I’ve gotten better at this since I have started blogging because I use to hit ‘Read’ and rate it *oops*.
Make sure that you tag me if you complete this tag!
Happy reading until next time,