Hi everyone, it’s Thursday!!! We have almost made it through the work week! Today I am going to show y’all my bookshelves before and after I reorganized them. There are going to be three parts (one for each bookshelf) and on the third one, I am going to unveil the whole thing! Today I am going to start with the book shelf on the left!
I’ve had these photos for about a month, and I’m just getting around to posting it because I was going to create a collage but that wasn’t happening with the photos I took.
At the moment, I’m not sure when I am going to post the next TBT because right now, it’s one of those things that I’m having trouble writing, and I don’t want to post it until I feel like it’s as perfect as it can be.
Before (Group Photo):
Top Two Shelves Before:
There is A LOT going on right here on these two shelves. I have note cards, sticky notes, and bookish things everywhere (and you can barely see Dustin from Stranger Things).
3rd & 4th Shelves Before:
Theses aren’t quite as dysfunctional as the top two shelves.
Top 4 Shelves After:
I am VERY happy with how these shelves ending up looking because I was able to put my print cards and fandom based items with the appropriate books!
Books on Shelf 1:
- Obsidian, Oblivion, Beginnings (bind-up of Obsidian and Onyx), Opal, Origin, Opposition, and The Darkest Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Unexpected Everything and Save the Date by Morgan Matson
- The Syrena Legacy: Of Poseidon, Of Triton, and Of Neptune by Anna Banks
- Only A Breath Apart ARC and Finished by Katie McGarry
- Sweet Evil Series: Sweet Evil, Sweet Peril, Sweet Reckoning, and Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins,
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Supervillain and Me by Danielle Banas
- Royals by Rachel Hawkins
- Crossing the Line by Simone Elkeles
- First Love by James Patterson and Emily Raymond
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- Shatter Me Series: Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Ignite Me, Unite Me, and Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Warcross by Marie Lu
- The Testing Series: The Testing, Independent Study, and Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau
- The Ghost Bird Series and Thief by C. L. Stone
- Finding My Pack Series by Lane Whitt
- Trickery by Jane Washington and Jaymin Eve
- Power of Five and Mistake of Magic by Alex Lidell
Shelf 3 (Middle Shelf):
- The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments, Tales from the Shadowhunters Academy, Lady Midnight, and Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
- Hex Hall: Hex Hall, Spell Bound, and Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
- Alex Approximately and Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
- Snow in Love (ARC) edited by Melissa de la Cruz
- Glitter and Sparkle by Shari L. Tapscott
- What Light by Jay Asher
- The Summer I Turned Pretty Triology by Jenny Han
- Match Me If You Can by Tiana Smith
- When Summer Ends by Jessica Pennington
- On the Fence, The Distance between Us, The Fill-In Boyfriend, and By Your Side by Kasie West
- The Selection Series and Novellas by Kiera Cass
- P. S. I Like You, Lucky in Love, Listen to Your Heart, and Love Life and the List by Kasie West
- The Heart Breakers, Paper Hearts, and My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak
- One Small Thing and When It’s Real by Erin Watt
- Soul in Darkness by Wendy Higgins
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Throne of Glass (1-4) and A Court of Thorns of Roses Series by Sarah J. Maas
- Did I Mention I Love You Trilogy by Estelle Maskame
- Paper Princess, Broken Prince, Twisted Palace, and Fallen Heir by Erin Watt
- My Lady Jane and My Plain Jane by Jodi Meadows, Cynthia Hand, and Brodi Ashton
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- No More Maybes by Elizabeth Stevens
- Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman
- Surviving Adam Meade by Shannon Klare
- Wait for Me by Caroline Leech
How do you organize your books? Let me know below! I organize mine based on how much I like them!!! Bookcase one has some of my absolute favorite books.
Happy reading until next time,